Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Paper Smooches November Release: Be Awesome Today

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! I just love everything about it! For this post I have played with the super fun Baby Bird stamps and dies :   


 
Image result for paper smooches logo



Paper Smooches supplies :

Baby Bird stamps and dies

Wreath Builder dies

Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cutest flamingos! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun Karin, what a cute trio of flamingos!!

Jeanne said...

Super fun and playful card. Those flamingos are fabulous! Thanks for being awesome today!

Marjeta said...

Super card. Those flamingos are really awesome.

I Card Everyone said...

oh... ooookaaayyy... i'll try!

Just so fresh and fun, Karin!
=]

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so stinkin' cute!