Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Paper Smooches release #2


Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! It was such a cool release for all of us who like to journal  For this post I have played with the super fun  Dinky Doodles 1 and 2 and the useful and fabulous Inchies dies.   




By using double sided transfer sheets and the awesome Inchies dies I created lots of Little stickers to use in my planner/calendar. I'm often at work when I add things and I don't Always want to wait to illustrate my notes till I come home.
I also made some Calling cards that I decorated with my stickers. I keep them in transparent self adhesive pockets that I fasten to the inside of the cover of my planner.


 
Image result for paper smooches logo



Paper Smooches supplies :
Inchies dies

Daily Diary

Dinky Doodles 1

Dinky Doodles 2



Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here: My Instagram and in my Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER









Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

These look fabulous, Karin. I adore how you colored them. So fun and happy! I have never seen that transfer sheet product before and it looks like it's a winner for those little squares. Great job and thanks for sharing. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! What a fun idea!