Monday, September 5, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 137 Texture


Hi Everyone!

I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a   Texture   Challenge!!! It doesn't show very well in this picture, but I ran both the cardbase and the panel through my diecutting machine along with some burlap and the panel with a piece of washcloth.



For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE Hello Baby


Our GREAT sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson!!! You can win a 25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!










If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just about as cute as it gets!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh so sweet, Karin! Love the subtle pattern you've created; it's softness is perfect for a baby card. Darling frame too. As usual, and as always, your coloring is perfection. It's always a pleasure visiting your blog to see your creations. Bev