Monday, June 20, 2016

Sunday Watercolors on a Monday




I am truly enjoying my summerbreak! Getting time to paint is something I've really longed for! Here is one I made last night and since it is long till next Sunday I decided to share it today anyway (-:

The photo I used as a reference is one I took last week on our little excursion to Styrsö - an island in the southern archipelago.



Hope you are enjoying your summer too!

You can view more of my watercolors in my Watercolors Gallery or by following me on Instagram.


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Saw this stunning piece on IG and just had to see it again! You've been blessed w/an amazing talent!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just wow! I am in love with this one, totally gorgeous!

Lisaerica said...

Sigh, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and inspiring with your talents, I so enjoy your paintings.

francesca said...

it's fab Karin!!! :) loove it! <3

Barb said...

Opening your blog emails is like receiving a lovely gift.....your talent is amazing!!

April said...

GORGEOUS. Nuff said.
April

Unknown said...

So beautiful. These look like a rose I have in my yard - "Sally Holmes."

Olga Fink said...

THis is gorgeous!
xx Olga

I Card Everyone said...

Fantastic! I'd like to hang out with you two for a few weeks! You make the most amazing journeys! xx
=]