Monday, May 16, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 130 Sparkle it up !




Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time the theme is "Sparkle it up!"!!!




To sparkle my die cut scripty Love I inked it first then added stickles glitter and sprinkled even more glitter on top while still wet and then added lots of glossy accent.
Glitter and shine is always tricky to catch on photo, but I think you can imagine how shiny my sentiment is!
Hope to see you play along!

For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: Critters in the burbs
Dies: Scripty Love
Patterned Paper; Pint sized Patterns



Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!









Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I love it! Great work on the die! :D TFS
Dolly

Unknown said...

I love you card!!! Please tell me the colors you used on the word love

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is cute!