Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Favorite Things Release Replay March

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Release Replay where we show new ways to use the products from the latest release. I really loved the   cute dinos and the office set which is awesome for making more masculine cards!
















Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!






If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Karin! These dinos are most definitely a match! How wonderful ... I'm hoping MFT will release a set with 'scrubs' which is what my guy would wear while making teeth - yes. he is an artist, too, in his own way!
=]

Dee said...

Terrific pair of cards- the dinos are a great pair and the office combination is fabulous!

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, Jo x

Shirley said...

Great cards. The sentiment on your first card is so cute.