Thursday, March 17, 2016

IE #3 March Ooops I missed your Birthday


Today's card was made for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !





Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Stamps: Tim Holtz
Ink; Distress Ink and Memento
Paints or markers; Copic Markers
EmbelliesPearls Kaiser Kraft    Lawn Fawn pins/wood veneer
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Peanut said...

Aaaaw! The look on the birdie's face says it all. LOVE this card, Karin.
x Asha

Lisa Elton said...

That bird always cracks me up!! With those buggy eyes he has to have a thyroid issue LOL!! What a FUN card Karin!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so so cute!!

Shirley said...

Such a cute card!

creatingincolors said...

Love this card! It will surely make the recipient smile!