Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Favorite Things Die-namics Design;Tis the season for tags!

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Die-namics Design Challenge; Tis the season for tags! Today we are sharing tags made with some of MFT's many Christmas (tag) dies.







MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar




Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!




&


 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!


I was also inspired by a Swedish song: Hej Tomtegubbar - So I'm entering this for  Copics Sweden's Challenge.
I'm also entering it for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  and Copic Marker Europe's, Christmas Challenges.


If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So adorable, and so fun! I just used this set on my card yesterday; I love it!!!! Never even thought of making a tag like this; thanks for the mojo!!

Marybeth said...

Absolutely love this Santa and your beautifully colored tag!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Karin! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun, just makes me smile!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute tag! Love that Santa!