Wednesday, November 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags : Lawn Fawn






Hi Everyone!

As a member of the Lawnscaping designteam  I was aksed by super sweet Tracey McNeely if I wanted to represent Lawn Fawn for her wonderful 25 Days of Christmas Tags  event. She is celebraiting her 5th anniversary and I am so happy to see how this event has grown over the years and become one of the most popular blogevents of the year. I am so honoured to be part of it this year too. So many wonderful sponsors and so much talent shared - pop right over to Tracey's blog: www.inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca

For my tag I used Lawn Fawn's: Tag You're it dies with the Winter gift stamp set. The cute bird is from Making Frosty Friends and the  birdhouse is from Home Sweet Home and the snowflake is from the die set called; Stitched Snowflakes


Have a wonderful day, hugs, Karin