Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MFT Tag extravaganza !

Hi!

Today we hace something really fun for you on the My Favorite Things  blog!  TAG EXTRAVAGANZA!




I played with the new AWESOME tag builder set - I just LOVE it - so easy and fun to create lots of different and Beautiful tag designs!












I'm entering this for the challenge at  Marker Pop : Anything goes

 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


4 comments:

Julie L. said...

Adorable!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love!

Dotty Jo said...

He's lovely, Jo x

hollybeary creations said...

Ack .. these are all so cute!! Thank you for sharing all your projects with us at Markerpop!