Monday, February 9, 2015

Love is in the air challenge at Inspiaration Journal

Hi Everyone!
I am here today to invite you to come and play along in another fun challenge at the Inspiration Journal!

This month’s challenge is called   Love is in the air!  Before you start making something awesome be sure to pop over to the Inspiration Journal blog to check out what my super talented teamies have created to inspire you! There are always lots of fun, beautiful and amazingly inspiring projects.

My take on this theme is a wintry Pure Innocence card that I kept cool and monochromatic using distress ink as watercolors (Faded Jeans)




When you are done, link up your Project at the Inspiration Journal blog. The contest will run until midnight 28th of February 2015.
From all the submissions a random winner will be chosen and awarded $50 Emporium Dollars.  Woohoo!!! Remember, you may enter as many times as you wish to improve your chances so share, share, share! We can’t wait to see what you are creating.


Here's my sample;




Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at ;  Inspiration Emporium.

Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% if you go shopping.


For this card I used:
Kraft Card Stock
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities 
Stamps: My Favorite things   
Ink; Distress Ink  (Faded Jeans) and Archival Coffee
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; Scotch

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!






Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

She is adorable and your colors are beautiful!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the monochromatic watercolouring & stamping :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the simple color scheme, the stamped background and those great felt hearts!

Rea' said...

Love it so adorable; warms your heart !