Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Traveling journal - a note book!

Here's a last minute entry for the challenge at Make the day special  where you are to case yourself. I Turned my old "Bon Voyage" card (below) into a trevelling journal note book. Hope to get use for it soon!!!


I used this card from 2011 (http://peppermintpattys-papercraft.blogspot.se/2011/06/enjoy-your-trip.html) It was made from Paper Smooches cute freebie - didn't own any PS stamps back then - LOL


 

I chose this card so I could play along with "THe cutting edge" challenge too where this is the inspiration photo. + the "anything goes" challenge at Curtain Call.

Hugs!

9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun case! I love those critters, so cute and great papers and embellishments for some pops of color.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Karin this is so darn CUTE it really makes me smile from ear to ear!!! LOVE it! So glad you played along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

melania deasy said...

OH this is superrr cute scene Karin!!!! Love your card!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

Indy's Designs said...

Karin, I absolutely adore this! There is something so fun using filmstrips on crafting projects! I, too, hope you will have some fun memories for your travel journal. I currently have two of my grand kids with me for the next 9 days! I'm sure I'll have lots of memories!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lisa A. said...

Oh, Karin...your cards are always amazing...love your film reel filled with your cute animals!! The sentiment and background...wonderful:)!! So happy to have you with us this week at the Cutting Edge challenge!

Tara Cardwell said...

What a great journal - hope you fill it with lots of travel memories :-)
Thanks so much for joining us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store this month.
Tara

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats Karin on being a top 3 at Cutting Edge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! I remember how awesome I thought your original card was... that bee went to some great places *wink*
I love your CASE just as much, what a handy item to take away with you :0) Thanks for playing along with us at MtDS challenge x

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card. Love the super cute images and the coloring. Great design. Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.