Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tag You're it #3

Hi everyone!!!
I'm here to introduce a the third challenge at Tag - You're it ! This time we are inspired by this fun sketch by Gayatri Murali and CAS(E) this sketch.






I used stamps from Purple Onion and dies from WMS.

Foe wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and all the info you need to play along ; www.tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Karin

I'm entering this for the "Anything goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

17 comments:

Tanja said...

I love your sweet little tag - the Purple Onion characters are just too cute

Indy's Designs said...

This is too cute! Hope your week is going well!
Hugs,
Debbie

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Now I want to go and play with my POD stamps too, Jo x

Marybeth said...

Karin this tag is adorable! Love the tones and beautiful coloring!

Lisa Elton said...

I just don't think this could be any cuter!!

Jingle said...

SO super adorable! I love it! I should really give this challenge a try!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love these images and love the little star reinforcer!

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful tag with sweet images and your signature colors Karin!

Annette Allen said...

aww now this is just full of cuteness..

lostinpaper said...

I was looking at this little fellow yesterday and thinking I really 'need' to colour him again, thanks so much for the inspiration and for sharing such a fun tag!

SonjaK said...

Oh, what a wonderful tag. I love those cute images by Stacey Yacula/POD and how you incorporated them in your tag is just amazing!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is WAY too cute!!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable tag, Karin! As always, your water coloring is just beautiful, too!

Lynn Put said...

Such an adorable tag! Your coloring on these cute images looks fantastic.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Nicole said...

Super cute! Greetz, Nicole

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Karin, super cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx