Friday, July 18, 2014

Tag You're it #2

Hi everyone!!!
I'm here to introduce a the first challenge at Tag - You're it ! This time we are inspired by this amazing tag by no other that Laura Bassen.

Here's my sample;





I used stamps from Hero arts and dies from Mama Elephant.
I am also entering this for the Wonderful Word dies challenge at Moxie Fab World



Foe wonderful inspiration from my teamies and all the info you need to play along ; www.tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! Beautiful, bright colors, Karin! Love this gorgeous tag!

~amy~ said...

darling...love the addition of the ladybug!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great tag! I love that you added the ladybug for a bit of whimsy!

Donna B. said...

Beautiful tag! Love the background!

Annette Allen said...

WOW i love your tag.. totally bold and gorgeous.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how fun your tag is, Karin! Such a great take on the inspiration tag. LOVE your background. Such vibrant happy summertime colors. And the little ladybug just makes me smile!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on Laura's tag, Karin! The colors are so pretty, and I love how you added the little lady bug...so sweet!

Indy's Designs said...

Bright and bold! Brilliant!
Hugs,
Debbie

Happy Dance said...

You've taken Laura's tag and made wonderfully your own! Love the grid and that sweet little lady bug. Just wonderful! Bev

Marion said...

Simply gorgeous Karin! LOve your take on Laura's card!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on Laura's tag, Karin!