Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Smooches Milk bottle!

Today my husband actually said - Oh so you are crafting today ???? - and he wasn't ironic!!!
I've spent most of my spare time painting but it felt so good to take our my papers, stamps and dies again. This time I was inspired by the fun Picture Perfect Image at Paper Smooches SPARKS  and  made this;





For this project I used PS stamps from Chubby Chums and Denim and Daisies.

And I'm also entering it for Curtain Calls fun Birthday celebrations challenge; Anything goes!

  

Have a great Wednesday!
Hugs, Karin

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooo cute! I love how you were inspired Karin!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Michelle said...

Adorable!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is SO CUTE.. what a fun idea.. love it

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness, this is absolutely darling! Just love it! Happy Wednesday!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lisa Elton said...

TOO CUTE!!

Marybeth said...

Adorable! The husbands .... too funny!

Janet D. said...

This is so, so cute!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, so stinkin' adorable! And so beautifully staged, too!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a charming idea! I think it would definitely encourage someone to drink their milk, too!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness this is just the perfect way to dress up a bottle of milk....... Absolutely adorable :)
Thanks for playing along with us at PS Sparks this week
Jenny x