Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Watercolors

I'm continuing my watercolor mission to "get back on track" and this time I decided to try still life. I used a photo from Fine Art America as inspiration (it was copyrighted so I can't share it here) Fine Art America is a great source if you need some fast inspiration for a new subject/ painting.



I'm so happy summerbreak has started and I am hoping  to get lots of extra time to paint this summer (-:

Hope to see you here tomorrow again when it is time for me to introduce a new fun Lawnscaping Challenge!
Till then , Take care, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, you are so good at this, Karin! What a beautiful painting!

Happy Dance said...

Stunning! Absolutely wonderful still life. Watercolored painting are my favorite of all time. You have a wonderful talent/gift. This looks like it made you happy. Bev

Joan B said...

Karin, you are amazing.

Cathy P said...

Oh my goodnesss, Karin. This is just gorgeous. I hope you have lots of extra time to paint this summer, too! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Miriam Prantner said...

Serious wow on this one. so life like. The dimension/shading is amazing!