Monday, May 5, 2014

Lawnscaping # 81 Create your own background with stamps

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to Create your own background with stamps. Here's my sample;




For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn stamp sets; So much to say and Blue skies.


And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif



Hugs, Karin

7 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! beautiful colors :) how did you color the balloon?
and is the green a pattern paper or did you create that with stamps as well? fabulous card karin! :)

Elise C. said...

Gorgeous, Karin!! I really like how you colored the balloon, too! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! I love the little journaling card you created for it and the softly stamped background!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! What a fab card-- I LOVE the clouds/sky with the balloon! LOVE the die cut word! Everything you make is SOOOOOOOO amazing <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And I just took a sneak peek at your watercolor from Sunday---WOOOOOOOOOOOWZA! I love love love it! You have got to teach me everything you know!

Samantha Mann said...

oh so cute!! love this card!!! that little smiley flower as the background totally makes this card extra cheery!! and that balloon - the coloring is AMAZING! love love love!

Barb Ghig said...

Coloring and blending is definitely your forte' and so evident in this beautiful balloon, Karin! I love your design, too...such a happy card!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute cute, love the little smiley face flowers!