Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Watercolors - Dog sketches


 



 
We've had absolutely WONDERFUL weather here this week-end - it is so nice to get a taste of summer. My plan was to practise watercolor painting today, but I just couldn't stay Indoors, so I packed my mini box of Paints, a wc pad and a book about dogs to our park and In between playing soccer and Reading to Ted I made some wc sketches based on pics from that book. I don't Think I've painted dogs Before (landscape and flowers have always been my preference), but was surprised at how much I enjoyed it and I'm quite pleased with the result of these fast and simple sketches too.
 
Wishing you all a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful water colouring Karin. I think my fav is the dog on the red chair, but they are all super! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic watercolors Karin!!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

So Beautiful!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what beautiful watercolours.
luv
Debby

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODNESS! I think I literally hit my head as I fell out of my chair! These are SOOOOOO amazing! Is there anything you CANNNNNNOT do that's AMAZING or FABULOUS!?!? Answer: NO! You rock it all! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

ps.... now you need to teach me how you did this! LOVE!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! These are amazing, Karin! You are so, so talented! Cannot believe these could have been "fast and simple" as they are sooo detailed and adorable! My gosh, I wish I could dray and paint like this!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

awww... you are so talented!

Anne-Elise said...

Wow and wow again…. These are just amazing!!!! You are so talented!! Love your work!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, these are amazing!