Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays with Purple Onion designs!


Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing 3 cards created with the most wonderful stamps from Purple Onion. This is the second one! The new Stacey Yacula stamps are the most adorable ever - don't you just LOOOOVE them???!!! My dear friend Camilla said "they are so you" when I showedthem to her - and I can't help but agree - it's never been easier to come up with sweet card designs - I promise!.
Anyway, for this card I used Icicle, Birch and snowy (they even have the cutest names (-: ) + Winter wishes sentiment.
You can see them all HERE and best of all - there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!
 
 
I'm back later today with more Purple Onion samples!
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love these little guys! Darn I missed the sale I just placed two orders . Love the stamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

They are adorable! So sweet and the coloring is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN trio, cute card!!