Thursday, August 8, 2013

WMS previews Day 2 - 2-step flowers, Funky Flowers and Simple Sprig

Welcome to the second day of Waltzing Mouse Stamps  August release previews. Today we are showing samples made with the most wonderful flower sets ever; 2-step flowers, Funky Flowers and Simple Sprig
I just couldn't stop stamping with these - so many fun, fabulous, Beautiful combinations with these - I'm in love!!!!
 


 
This second card is actually made from the cardstock I first started trying out different combos of stamps and colors so the stamping isn't perfect but I thought it looked quite summery and fun so I just added some more flowers and some green dots and stars and ended up with this background;
 
 

 
 


Now make sure you pop over to see what the other WMS ladies have created with these two new sets:

Anya Schrier Becca Feeken Edna Morrisdie Iwona Palamountain Jean Martin Jeanne Jachna Jen Cuthbertson Jennifer Holmes Julia Aston Karin Åkesdotter Kelly Schirmer Kim Duran Laurie Schmidlin Lynn Mercurio Renee Lynch Sandie Dunne Tosha Leyendekker Claire Brennan

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Karin, these look like fabulous sets :)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty floral cards Karin!

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely cards! Gorgeous flowers!

Julia Aston said...

beautiful panel on your first card Karin- and I love the wonderful garden background you stamped on the 2nd!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! The muted stamping on the first card is just so pretty and soft and I love how bright and colorful the second is!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Fun projects, Karin! I love the bright colors and die cut sentiment on the 2nd!

Deborah Frings said...

I'm loving the flowers from this release. Your first card is just stunning, and I adore the sentiment!

Marybeth said...

Love them both and the first one is just stunning with that dark background.