Monday, April 15, 2013

Lawnscaping # 56 ; Inspired By

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to make a card ispired by a fellow crafter.
We have a wonderful guest designer with us this time too: Jennifer McGuire


For my card I found inspiration from this card by one of my favorite designers; Kara. If you don't know her already - go straight to her blog Kandrdesigns- she makes wonderful card designs and I can promise you'll be inspired by what you see.

For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets;. Quinn's ABC's and critters in the burbs
Our fabulous sponsor this week is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!




Hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Iliana said...

Very sweet card :-)

Annette Allen said...

aww I so love this... great Spring colors...

Miriam Prantner said...

Kara's work is beautiful and so is this card. Love that beautiful paper you chose!

patscrap said...

SO cute !

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, how sweet!! The bunny is the perfect finishing touch and I love the way the patterned paper is also in the pretty letters! Very nice!!
Hugs, Wendy

Kara said...

Love your adorable card! Thanks so much for all your kind compliments. I feel the same way about you and your blog!!