Monday, February 4, 2013

Lawnscaping # 51; Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it a challenge!!!
We have wonderful guest designers with us this time too :

 
Simon Says Stamp
 
For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn stamp sets You've got mail and Critters in the 'burbs.

And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!
 

Hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Karin!!

Annette Allen said...

this is so so cute... I love the little dog by the mailbox.. might have to try this.. :) you totally inspired me.. :)

Marybeth said...

Love your little stamp and the adorable little dog!

Patricia Hays said...

This is too totally adorable! I love the little heart going in the mailbox and the dog waiting beside it. Fantastic job coloring this darling scene. :)

Yainea said...

So lovely! And, as always, amazing coloring :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Super adorable!!!!!!!!! I just some new LF stamps!! Yah!!

walchowDesign said...

This is so adorable, Karin! Love the heart peeping form the letter box!

Shay said...

Your coloring is always so incredible as are your card designs. You are an inspiration. I am off to follow your blog if I have not already. :-)