Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet Fairies!

I'm back today with a card for my bloggie friend, Melania Deasy's release of a new set of digi stamps. The sweetest Fairies; !


Pop over to Melania's blog; Deasy Designs to see the full set and view other very inspiring projects from some amazingly talented cardmakers.
I'm entering this card for the Flower Challenge at Young Crafters Unite, the "For a girl/ Lady challenge at Stamp and create and the "Anything goes" challenge at Simon Says stamp + Something with wings at Ladybug crafts ink.

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Elena said...

I love this!!! love your coloring, love the soft colors, love the flower hanging off the top - eeek! you did such a great job!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute as a button Karin!!!

Jenny said...

I love your sweet flower fairy Karin , cute how the flower overhangs the edge of the card :0)
Jenny x

Rachel said...

what a sweet little card! the colors are amazing and the whole design with the flower hanging off is so eye-catching!

-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I just love this cutie, tis my kinda card! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time,Happy crafting,Julie.x

~amy~ said...

soooooooooo adorable!!!

DesignerDiva said...

Super sweet card, I love it!
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness, this is just precious! Love the soft colors and the circle-shaped card!

Kara Lynne said...

She's a little cutie. I love how the sentiment balances the flower. Wonderful job!

Marie said...

Så søtt lite kort! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

How very sweet!!,!,