Thursday, August 26, 2010

Papertrey August Blog Hop Challenge





Phew - Spent half the day chasing brownbags - we don't use them as much here in Sweden as you do in the States. Finally found this one meant for organic muslix - hurried home to complete this little brownbag project while Ted (my 1½ year old had his nap). Only to realise I might have missed the whole bloghopping thing that Ive been looking forward to trying for so long. Anyway here's my contribution - A flower pot/bag and a bag of sweets for my hubby - whose got a VERY sweet tooth. Someone who loves sweets is fondly called GOTTEGRIS (candy-pig) - sounds terrible translated - anyway felt I had to explain my choice of stamp for the clothes pin.
Still keeping my fingers crossed that I haven't missed the bloghop - because now I'm extra excited to see what everyone else has come up with.

7 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I love that you decorated a clothes pin to clip your tag to your brown bag! Love the window on the bag too! Glad you got to play along....it is a favorite time of the month for me!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this bag and the translation is just perfect! LOVE the clothespin and the stuffed pink pig is a great touch!!

Jen Carter said...

Oh how cute!! I LOVE your tag/clothespin!! So very cute!!

Laurie said...

This is so sweet! I love the bag! And that tag is adorable!

Angy said...

oh, this is so cute! Love that tag!

Karen C. said...

Love the translation {GOTTEGRIS (candy-pig)}and the little pig stamp is so cute.

Victoria said...

This is adorable! What a sweet little gift ensemble!